I have always been a planner. I really enjoy coming up with a plan for things that I can control, because I know there is a ton of things I can't control (and I am thankful for that too). Tonight, I finished our Christmas shopping! I start planning for Christmas really early on. My goal is usually to be done by Thanksgiving. That way, we can enjoy the holidays and not worry about shopping. It gives me the chance to make time to bake :) Also, it's great to know all our gifts are paid for long before Christmas! This year most of our shopping was done before Halloween, and I had a plan for all other gifts, just needed to find the right sales.
So, today I am thankful for planning ahead for the things I can have some control over
Perhaps you should be the one writing a post about organizing and buying for the holidays. Sounds like you have it under control. :-)
ReplyDelete:) I am just interested on how other people do it. Thanks for reading my blog! I am pretty sure you are the only one that does.
ReplyDelete