While I really enjoyed documenting my new experiences in my last blog, I've decided it's time to start a new blog. This blog will be more about every day life, crafts/projects I am working on. I will still update the other blog from time to time as well as the cake blog.
As this will be a more personal blog I will not be linking it to facebook, so if you want to keep up with what is going on with me you should follow this blog!
I am excited to start sharing what I've been going through in the past few months and everything that is to come. I am really excited to see what will happen next and what the Lord will teach me through everything that is and will be happening!
Well, that is it for now, thanks for checking out my new blog and I will start posting updates soon!
Lala :)
No comments:
Post a Comment